For the next few writing prompt posts, I'm going to be focusing on "What If..." statements, simply because they are my favorite, and I have several books of them that I have been pulling from over the last decade. So, without further ado, my seven prompts for the week:
1. What if you found your pet flying around the room?
2. What if you woke up and had a super power?
3. What if you suddenly lost your ability to drive a car?
4. What if you received a call that your parent was deathly ill or had even passed away overnight?
5. What if you discovered that you had another sibling?
6. What if you had the option of winning a large sum of money at the price of losing a significant memory?
7. What if you discovered that a loved one was a serial killer?